Thursday, October 2, 2014

Friday Faves: I'm not cool enough for 3rd grade


It's FRIDAY, which means a link up for Friday Favorites with Erika, Andrea, and Narci.

1. Superhero's



My crew is really into superheros right now. We have all been cuddling up watching different superheros at night. Kole was playing Captain America this week and my #tbt picture Thursday was Krews 3 years ago dressed as Buzz Lightyear.




2. Rest

I have really been struggling with migraines lately and rest is all that is overall helping. I am thankful for my quiet and healing time. I will do a whole post on migraines and why I have them ASAP.


3. Smart water


I love Smart Water. I'm sure it's just the same as other water, but it tastes so "clean" to me. Water/hydration tends to ease migraines too.


3. Friends

I seriously have such sweet friends and I am so thankful. It is hard to find really close friends who you can be completely open with, and I am so glad to have them. I do not take it for granted!!


4. Sirius radio


When the kids are in the car they have movies playing. When it is just me though, I unwind with the radio. I love satellite radio! I jump between Pop2K, Z100, LA station, talk radio, Christian stations, and Y2Kountry (featuring Kenny Chesney this week.) That is probably embarrassing to reveal what I am listening to and I should probably make better choices than Pop2k. Oh well, I could be doing worse. As I typed that all I heard in my head was my Pastor on Sunday talking about how when we are doing wrong we can always find someone that is doing worse than us, but it doesn't make what we are doing better. More Christian radio tomorrow.


5. Sweatpants

Since I have had a long week being down a lot with migraines, I have been comfy in sweatpants a lot. I showed up to Awana on Wednesday night in sweatpants and a cute group of my girls from last year came running up to me to say, "Mrs. Audra! We have NEVER seen you in SWEATPANTS!" Bless their sweet innocent hearts. I laughed so hard over that comment!


May you all enjoy your weekend in sweatpants. Just don't let any 3rd grade girls catch you!



11 comments:

  1. Visiting from Andrea's link up. I usually prefer yoga pants but I have one pair of sweatpants from the GAP that is sooo comfy! They are my go-to pants whenever I need a little extra TLC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone needs a pair of old comfy pants for TLC ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope your migraines begin to subside. I take a B complex to keep mine at bay. I'm sporting my sweatpants right now!!! Comfy oh yes! Soon I'll be donning work wear so I will savor the sweat pant moment. I like what your minister said...he's on point but guess what you're so forgiven for enjoying regular radio too!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little TBT Buzz Lightyear made me smile!!
    My husband gets migraines, and I often think it's related to his hydration (he only drinks coffee in the morning, etc.)
    Hope you have a great weekend, Audra!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the hydration! And I love my throwback buzz. It makes me smile!!!

      Delete
  4. Krews=Buzz Lightyear. Can.not.stand.the.cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found several pictures from that era that I need to post!

      Delete
  5. Migraines are the worst. I looked on pinterest for home remedies and rest still seems the best. I will check back for your migraine post. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am going to plan to post it Monday or Tuesday!

      Delete
  6. Hope you're feeling better!! Love your cuties' costumes! And I have totally been saying I need to get satellite radio!! Soon...lol Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete