Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Praises and Optimism

Today I witnessed the miraculous power of God and prayer. I met with a high risk doctor who said my sub chorionic hematoma has shrunk somewhat and is HEALING!!!! I still have to take it VERY easy, but he thinks this baby should make it here just fine! Kyle and I both had tears in our eyes of pure joy! Three weeks ago we were told our baby had a 50% chance of making it and today we have pure optimism! Thank you for all of the prayers and support! They are truly working! God is good!

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears" Psalms 34:4

1 comment:

  1. So very proud of how you've handled this whole thing...and so very THANKFUL for this good news! I'm continuing in prayer for you, Kyle, the boys...and this lil pumpkin. GROW BABY GROW!

    ReplyDelete