Thursday, September 25, 2014

Friday Favorites: Captain America, swag, and a roadtrip


Today I am linking up with Momfessionals and Erika for Friday Favorites


1. Favorite new building:

On Sunday morning, our new preschool and young adult education building opened. It is so nice and will hopefully bring in lots of young families! It is so comforting to have a secure, fun place for our kids to learn about God.


2. Favorite road trip:



Sunday after church the boys, my mom, and I went on an overnight road trip. As you can see, Krews was responsible for Punk Beauty Queen Sister's dogs. Shocking, I know.





First stop was soon to be sister in law's bridal shower. Tessa's Granny Lou kept giving the boys punch and cookies. It was so sweet, but it always makes me miss having my Grandmother and Gee. After the shower we went to Shawnee so I could shoot a commercial for Shawnee Honda.


 

3. Favorite show:



We made it home on Monday in time to watch Dancing with the Stars! I LOVED that Alfonso Ribeiro danced to Will Smith's Getting Jiggy With It. I thought it was amazing and the judges scored him too low.


4. Favorite Fanny Pack Swag



In this post I talked about how my house shoes were getting worn out, but I was struggling to get a new pair. One of my sweet fanny pack readers, Erika, made these for me, so I could have new ones! Isn't that a sweet surprise? And aren't they cute?


5. Favorite movie:



We are all a little obsessed with Captain America right now. These boys LOVE superheros! We watched the 2nd Captain America movie Saturday night on DirecTV and then I went and bought the first movie. When I picked up the movie, I bought these for the boys for Christmas. I couldn't help myself though and gave them to the boys early. I posted this picture to Instagram and my sister pointed out that I am the worst about giving gifts early. She is right. I get too excited and cannot keep a secret!!

6 comments:

  1. I love Alfonso on DWTS-- I hope he wins!!

    <3 Sarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely adorable! Just found it through Friday favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are absolutely adorable! Love your blog, found it through Momfessionals...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love road trips!!! And I haven't watched dancing this time around but it's been all about Carlton...I may have to watch!! LOL Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from the link-up... Love your blog! I am also terrible about buying things early and then not being able to wait to give the gifts at the time I intended them for. But now the boys get to have fun with their shields, which they look totally happy about! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are so cute!
    Love the Captain America shields!
    My husband was just telling me today that he needs to watch movie #2!

    ReplyDelete