Monday, September 15, 2014

Fanny Pack Fashions: What's in my bag? (plus the $200 Blackbird winner)

I love when I see celebrity editions of "What's in my bag." I am clearly not a celebrity, but I thought it might be a fun fanny pack fashion edition! This bag was given to me as a gift from PBQS for my birthday/I do a lot for her and I deserved it holiday.



Inside view:



First things first, I have my wallet and sunglasses. I can't every go anywhere without either. I wear Maui Jim sunglasses because of the comfort. Anytime I am outside I wear them, because I have a headache within 5 minutes if I don't. I have to carry my wallet because I clearly need my drivers license and a credit card.

To try to keep my life organized, I carry my Erin Condren Life Planner, matching markers (OCD is a true sickness) and my favorite portfolio/notepad/organizer from Calvin Mitchell.



I also have a pocket where I keep extra makeup, mirror, a compact hair brush, etc.

And a pocket for pens, gum.



My ipad for that I use a lot for work and even note taking in meetings.

Not pictured are random things my kids could throw in the bag at any point, empty gum rappers from my kids because I am clearly a trash can, and any other possible things.


And the winner of the $200 Blackbird gift card is Melissa Posey! Check back for more great giveaways!! I am so excited at how many of you participated!! So excited that I will try to put together lots of good stuff to help you with your Christmas shopping this year.

1 comment: