Monday, September 22, 2014

Fanny Pack Fashions Meets Home Tour: Closet Edition

Anytime I post an outfit I am wearing, you can probably guess I am taking those awkward "selfies" in my closet. I thought it might be a good idea to show you the background of where these pics are coming from. Enter closet tour:

This is the opening of my closet. The door has a mirror on it and I have a bench beside it to put on shoes, have a place to sit after having a closet meltdown, and you know the usual. Next to the bench is a mirrored cabinet that is actually a jewelry holder inside. (from Pier 1)

Next to the mirrored cabinet, I keep my boys nice hang up clothes and keep two bins of sweaters than cannot go on hangers. I also hang all of my scarves on the bottom.

I keep all of my bags on top shelves in my closet

And purses

Right when you walk into my closet you see shoes and drawers. I like keeping shoes in boxes unless the box is just way to big, or the shoes fit better without staying in the box.

And beside that and the kids clothing area is mostly summer tops and all of my jeans/pants

On the other side of the closet is more fall/spring tops and tunics and some shelves with folded items.

I keep more shoes and dresses here:

In the back of my closet, I keep coats and formal dresses. I keep extra sheets in those Tory Burch bags that actually come with bags when you buy them. I thought I should put them to use!

I keep swimwear, snow clothes, etc. In the black bins with cream flowers. One of the things I was most excited about when we bought this house was the closet. I love how functional the design is in this space. It is easy to keep it clean and organized because there is a space for everything. I hope you have enjoyed this fanny pack fashion/home tour edition

No comments:

Post a Comment