Thursday, September 11, 2014

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. Growing up several people called me "Audra Gail." I cannot remember the last time anyone has used my middle name. Since being married, my name legally reads Audra Floyd Wray.

2. While having many illnesses in my life I have never had a broken bone.

3. All thru high school I wanted to be a pharmacist. I thought it was a safe bet...the summer before college I decided to go with what I really loved and study Journalism and Political Science. Not many people know how much I love politics because I try to keep my opinions to myself in order not to offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable with political talk.

4. I graduated high school at 16 and started college at 17...I finished high school during my junior year. I walked with the class above me and everything. Two other students did the same with me that year.

5. I am in a commercial for FFO Home with another paid actor, who plays my husband. All last year almost every day someone asked me "Is that Kyle in that commercial mattress shopping with you???" The exception being one of my neighbors recognized the guy and he was apparently on Melrose Place.

6. I get very homesick for my house when I am traveling. Even when I have all of my people with me. I am a creature of habit and my routine.

7. When pregnant with Krews, I thought I was pregnant with a girl until finding out otherwise. If I would have had a girl she would have been named Ava Grace or Ava Estelle.

8. I have always been in a weird social situation where I have been confused by one of my friends. In school, one teacher always called me Paige and her Audra, and in a group I am in now a lady calls me Marcy and her Audra. Bizarre. Uncomfortable. And how do I correct her at this point since I have politely answered to Marcy for 2 years now? What is she reads this and finds out the truth???

9. I wasn't allergic to cats until after I was pregnant.

10. I sleep in the worst looking pajamas EVER. They aren't even pajamas. They are assortments of old worn out shirts and pants that are super comfortable. I do oddly have Ugg house shoes though. They are almost worn out completely, but I don't have the heart to get a new pair because they were the last Christmas gift I ever got from my grandmother. She would be so annoyed with me and tell me to get rid of those old things and get some nice looking house shoes. Maybe I will.

4 comments:

  1. I think Marcy is a very nice name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you know exactly who I am talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always tell when my Mama's family is calling. They're the only ones who call her Clara Drue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work at a retirement community where many of the residents called me Kim. I never had the heart to correct them.

    ReplyDelete