Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites: Jennifer Aniston Edition


First of all, thank you all so much for all of your sadness when my blog was down yesterday. For those of you who didn't know, Google detected spam on my blog and shut it down. I posted this to Facebook and loved all of your response. Finally at 11:00 last night, I received an email from google apologizing for the "false positive spam detection."


1. Favorite thing to laugh about:


After posting the story of the mouse in my house, I found this picture on my phone:





This is a rat shooting target. That happened to be attached to cardboard. That happened to be on a tree in my backyard. You see fanny pack mom has a brother and this was his gift to Krews on his 5th birthday. Thankfully it somehow disappeared a couple of days after my husband nailed it to our tree. Still such a mystery how it disappeared...


2. Favorite hair-do:


On Tuesday, I had fresh highlights put in my hair along with a Keratin express treatment. Let me tell you, my hair has never been smoother! I was going after the Jennifer Aniston straight and layered look. I have been trying to copy Jennifer Aniston hair styles since "The Rachel" was popular. My friend Taylor at Blackbird took this picture of me yesterday because she wanted me to try their new AG jeans, but you can see my hair as well.





I think it's safe to say, Jennifer Aniston and I look just like twins. I'm sure Jennifer Aniston once had a rat shooting target in her backyard too.


3. Favorite purchase:


While in Blackbird, I got this new shirt for fall/winter. It was a great price and so warm and comfy.





4. Favorite future plans:


My friend Melani and I are taking our boys to get ice cream today and my boys are beside themselves with excitement. Speaking of Melani.....she needs a blog :)


Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. why does Jennifer Anniston have to be so amazing? I have been trying to achieve her hair since the mid 90's!! love the plaid top! when I come to town in the fall for class reunion you will have to take me to blackbird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to know you will be in town!!

      Delete
  2. Love the hair! Definitely missed the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the red plaid shirt too :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go ahead right now and plan to wear it to the November meeting together #twinning

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks great!!! Love both tops! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April!! Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete