Thursday, August 14, 2014

All About Kole


Yesterday, I wrote about thinking I couldn't be happier than when Krews was born. I was so wrong. On the day Kole was born, my heart expanded and I had never been happier than this moment with all 3 of my loves:


And my love grows every day! I remember the first night after I had Kole, I was getting ready to go to sleep and laid him in his bassinet in my hospital room. He immediately began to cry and I picked him up and tucked him in bed right beside me and he instantly fell asleep. He has been by my side ever since that moment. Kole has always wanted to be near me. He will be tough and play for awhile with his daddy and brother, but by the end of the day he says, "Mommy, I want to lay on you." And he does. And he sleeps just as peacefully as he did on that first night of his life.




Kole is truly the baby. He loves to act like a big boy and do big boy things. However, if I ask him whose baby his is he responds with "I'm yourrrr baby!" He also loves for me to carry him like a baby and to sing "My baby, my baby, everyone loves my baby." And as long as I'm living my baby he will be.


Kole is also such a silly boy! He has the funniest faces and has even mastered the Home Alone scream. I always wanted a child that could grab his cheeks and do the Home Alone scream.


Kole loves animals....especially Kitty Floyd (my parents strange cat who deserves his own strange post.) He also is obsessed with two stuffed animals, Daisy (known as My Daisy) and Snuffles (who was actually my stuffed animal as a child.) In this picture, he is wearing the same outfit Krews was wearing in the picture I posted yesterday of him holding Kitty Floyd as a kitten.


Kole is a great prayer warrior. He prays by saying thank you for....and starts naming every single person he can think of by name. If you are mentioned in Kole's prayer, you have made it in his book. He also ends his prayer with "And thank you for all my friennnnddddssss." Kole loves to sing praise songs. He sings Jesus Loves Me as loud as possible. I can only imagine how much God loves to hear him praising him at the top of his lungs.




Kole adores his big brother! He is like a shadow to Krews. He rarely calls him Krews....he mostly refers to him as Bubby. We constant hear him saying "Where is my bubby? What is my Bubby doing? I want my Bubby Krews."



Just as I mentioned about Krews yesterday, I constantly pray for Kole. I know since Jesus already has such a presence in his little life, he will always do great works in Kole. We love you Kole and are so proud of what a big boy you are becoming!



2 comments:

  1. precious!!! I love the pictures with kitty Floyd! cracks me up!! you have two sweet boys that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew my heart could grow so much until my second child was born.

    ReplyDelete