Monday, August 11, 2014

Fanny Pack Fashions: Monogramming Is My Favorite

For todays installment of Fanny Pack Fashions, I think I need to make a confession....I possibly have a monogramming addiction. I didn't realize how many things I have monogrammed until I started this post. Let's get started...


1. Leather backpack:
I bought this backpack from Calvin Mitchell Leather about a year ago. As a favor to me, my friend Tammy Kamerman monogrammed it. I absolutely love it!

2. Chevron tote:
Tammy also gave me this cute tote! It is gray and cream with pink lettering. She has a booth at The Bee's Knees.

3. Raincoat

I had been wanting a monogrammed raincoat and ended up buying one in Branson, Missouri out of desperation from the rain! I have really enjoyed it and it is very light weight.
I know the monogramming is hard to see, but I also have the hood monogrammed and you can see it better in this pic.

4. Leather portfolio:
This is also from Calvin Mitchell Leather. I use this every day at work and love the fun color!

5. Baseball cap:
I had this hat made at The Sassy Stich last summer and always get compliments when wearing it.

6. Towels:
I bought these two linen "W" towels on sale at Vivid Designs in Little Rock, AR.

7. Chair covers:
I have had there chair covers from IO Metro for several years. They are durable and just another monogrammed item in my house!

8. Cutting board:
I think this is SO cute! It was a gift from my friend Marcy for Heart & Soul. I am constantly trying to find a reason to slice lemons and use this!

9. Serving Platter:
My friend, Melani, gave this to me as a gift and I use it ALL the time. The best part is it is dishwasher safe....she ordered it on Etsy.

10. Travel Pillow:
This was also made at The Sassy Stich. Kole has one too that happens to be missing right now. We might have to get a new one for him!

11. Kids backpacks:
I posted a picture on Instagram one day of the Pottery Barn catalog of backpacks. Why did I post this? Because Krews circled every single one. Luckily, Tammy came to the rescue with these cute backpacks with the footballs on them. An added bonus is the are 1/2 the price of pottery barn!

12. Casserole dish cover:
I ordered this from Thirty-One when my friend, Ashley, had a party. So cute and handy!

13. And lucky number 13....my favorite monogram of all time:
My grandmother had these shirts made for my family almost 7 years ago when we went on a family cruise for Christmas. And we all wore them and posed for a picture in them together. If everyone wants to see it, I will find that picture and do a blog post around it. My cousin, Maddie, still rocks her shirt to sleep in and I have the joy of seeing her wear it when we go visit them. She is officially going to kill me for making her blog debut about our matching Christmas tree shirts.

Well, I am off to go find some more things to monogram. It is a sickness, I tell you. A very fun sickness :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It is very addicting!?? One day I was not paying attention and I swear I looked in the mirror and I had on a monogrammed hat, shirt and necklace!! hahaha...is there a rule on how much monogramming you can wear at one time??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think you can overdo monogrammin!

      Delete