Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blog Fail

So I have yet to post anything today. To be honest I haven't had a free second, so I will just leave you with a brain dump.

1. Kole is getting a little sassy these days. For instance, I will say, "Kole I am counting to three!" His response will be, "No, IM counting to three." Sometimes his sass is funny and I have to try not to laugh because I don't need a sassy child. He is almost 3 and I have to remember his age.

2. After posting about all of my shows, I am now super behind on my shows. Ironic?

3. My eating habits have been terrible lately. Ice cream, sure why not? Chips and dip, bring it on. Jeans fitting tight, umm not good. I need to get myself together!

4. My family likes to make fun of me because I will say "this girl I know" or "one of my friends" and sometimes it is referring to TV characters or bloggers I don't know in really life. Does anyone else catch themselves doing this?

5. Just like you have cleaning services to clean houses, there should be a service to clean cars weekly. My car gets so GROSS. I honestly don't even know how. It is disturbing and out of control.

6. I have switched from regular detergent to pods and LOVE it. Convinient and smells great.

7. My kids love taking their vitamins in the morning. Kole always asks for more and I try to explain it could make him sick. One time my brother ate an ENTIRE bottle of sour gummy vitamins. He was literally 14 and too old to make a decision like this. I am laughing remembering my parents getting onto him and his defense being that it was a healthy snack.

8. I wonder if my brother reads my blog?

9. I tried to teach my Dad how to read my blog. I still don't think it has happened, yet he has tried very hard.

10. I use the term "my blog" like this is a legitimate blog people across the country read daily. I'm going to go discuss "my blog" with some of "my friends" now.

2 comments:

  1. This is your Dad I like your Blog. Keep it up...........Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refer to all the bloggers I read as "friends". It drives my husband insane. Also, my family.... if I don't put a link on Facebook, they have no idea how to read the blog. One of the called me the other day and got on to me because I hadn't blogged in months. I had to explain that the blog was an actual website they could access without Facebook. I don't think they got it.

    ReplyDelete