Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites: The No-Spin Zone


Favorite news:

Krews found out he is in class with several of his friends! Yay! I'm excited to have several of my mama friends to be at class parties with me!




Favorite song lyrics:

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

Matt Redman - You Never Let Go




Favorite activity:

ATV riding at my grandaddy's farm. We also went to dinner with him and talked politics. Grandaddy's love language is a good hour spent talking politics with him. And he is so knowledgeable on the subject as he studies constantly. Let's just say no one was more thrilled with my time spent at Fox News than this man. To this day he still wants to know what "my friends there" think about this issue and that issue. If only I had Bill O'Reilly's phone number I would be golden.





Favorite TV Show:
Mentioning Bill O'Reilly made me think of one of my favorite shows, The Office. In one of my favorite episodes, I remember laughing hysterically when Dwight was in charge of a press conference and yelled "YES! You're entering The No-Spin Zone!"


Favorite date:

Tuesday was Kyle's birthday and we were able to have dinner alone and then go play golf together.




Favorite sport:

Yes, I said we played golf. Yes, my friends who I mostly discuss my lack of physical activity with are shocked. I discovered I enjoy golf this week. Most of all I enjoy playing with my family. My grandmother would be thrilled because she loved to golf. Surely Bill O'Reilly plays golf? I'll find out once I get his number

2 comments:

  1. It is so awesome when the kids have friends in their classroom..makes it so enjoyable! I know another man that thinks Bill O'Riley hung the moon....Kenny Bennett! I swear whatever Bill says...goes in Mr. Kenny's book!

    ReplyDelete