Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fanny Pack Fashions: Shop Bella C Edition

Today's Fanny Pack Fashion Edition is all about Shop Bella C. I know you are all still laughing that there is a Fanny Pack Fashion Edition. Shop Bella C is known to many as an online boutique (www.shopbellac.com), but to local girls Shop Bella C is a great storefront boutique. I went in last week to find some fall fashions. My favorite thing about Shop Bella C is when you walk in you always see familiar faces who are happy to help! Two of these familiar faces will be in our new Junior Auxiliary class that I am training this year! When I went in I knew I wanted a great staple necklace that I would dress up or wear casually...And I found this great piece:

It only looks expensive! It was under $20!! I can see myself wearing this everyday! Let's take a better look at the top and blazer I am wearing in this picture. (I know my pictures are silly selfies. I'm just trying to keep it real and show you a true shopping experience. Fanny Pack Mom is doing good to even have make-up on everyday)

First of all...I LOVE this tank....I am obsessed with snakeskin prints this year. It's just enough edge and style for a Fanny Pack Mom. And the blazer? I have been looking for the perfect blazer forever. This one makes me look taller like my Punk Beauty Queen Sister. I realize no blazer can make us instantly become twins, but this one is putting in a STRONG effort.

Next up, I started looking for a perfect everyday top and found this one:

I love the pale pink color and it is super comfy. It is also not too fitted or too boxy to lose shape. This is my pick for mamas running all around town. Or Punk Beauty Queen Sisters running to photo shoots to model.

Again, fancy photography. Next, I started looking for a nice dress next. I need something cute to wear to a few events this fall before it turns cold. I know neon colors are in style, but I have had a hard time embracing them. That is until I found this dress that makes neon fun and classy!

I also love all of the small flowers on the dress! And the length is perfect. Not too short, but not awkwardly long. After trying on the dress, I took a step out of my comfort zone and tried on this outfit that I loved!

I usually don't like to wear sleeveless because let's call a spade a spade....I'm a little soft if you know what I'm saying. However, how fun is this top naming all of the fashion cities? And these pants have J. Crew written all over them without the high price tag. And they feel like yoga pants!

At the end of my shopping trip, I even got to go home and enjoy my beloved Diet Dr. Pepper in my new Shop Bella C koozie. That is a #winning day in my fanny pack book.

4 comments:

  1. You're such a lil fashionista!! :-D all your finds are precious on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so darn cute!! Ill send you some money...find me some cute stuff then send it on to Kennett!!! :) and DDP...be still my heart! why have we always loved Diet Dr. Pepper!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We literally survived on DDP and TCBY back in the day!

      Delete