Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fanny Pack Feedback

Since I am potentially up to 7 people who follow my blog regularly, I want to hear your feedback. I would LOVE to grow to 10 followers....I can't even imagine the excitement. My main reasoning for blogging is to always remember the past. I want to be able to look back in 10, 20, 50 years and be able to remember the little things that get lost in time. I want to remember the things my kids are saying and thinking....how I felt when I dropped them off at school. All of those little things that time fades away from our memory.



I also want to have fun with it though. I have always loved to write and studied journalism in school. This blog has been such a fun hobby for me, which is what a blog should be! I want to keep the blog fun and creative so I need some Fanny Pack Fan (if that is even real) Feedback. What do you like to read about? What are ideas for Fanny Pack Fashion Editions? What questions do you have for a fanny pack mom?



Leave your comments on the blog or send me a private email. I hope to get some great ideas!! To have some real content today, I will leave you with a back to school recipe. This is easy and my whole family enjoys it! Maybe I will start posting recipes....all 5 that I have down ;)



Pork Tenderloin: A recipe I made up.



Shopping list:
Pork tenderloin (shocking)
Extra virgin olive oil (a staple)
Cavenders
Lawrys seasoning salt
1/2 bottle lite balsamic vinaigrette dressing



Directions:
Lay the pork tenderloin in the pan (Aunt Lu---are you following this??)
Lightly cover with EVOO.
Sprinkle on Lawrys (ok sprinkle heavily.)
Pour the balsamic on top of the tenderloin and pour 1/2 the bottle on top.
Cover in cavenders.
Bake on 325 for 4 hours covered.
Uncover and bake on 400 until golden brown (about 20 min)
Eat. Clean. Wait for my next recipe.

11 comments:

  1. this recipe looks great!! can't wait to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now, my mouth is watering for pork tenderloin!

    I love your reason for blogging! I think it's a great way to document what was happening in your life at any given time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love new recipes and finding new Arkansas places through blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds yummy! my only tip would be on recipes to add a couple pictures. The reason for blogging is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on the pictures ;) thanks girl for your advice!!

      Delete
  5. My Google account refuses to show my name but this is Jamie from Jamie's Thots. I agree on the suggestion about photos with recipes. Take photos in a well-lit area, preferably natural light. I don't know how you can do this but the print comes off as very light and hard to read. Can you darken it at all? I love your reason for starting blogging and encourage you to keep going! Keep on being you and readers will come (I know it feels like forever!). Keep sharing your stuff on social media including StumbleUpon and ChefItUp for the posts that apply for those sites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and all that you've posted so far. My blog is a family journal type blog, so naturally those are the things I like to read. I also love seeing your fashion posts thought because I have zero fashion sense! And simple family-friendly recipes would be fun as well.

    ReplyDelete