Thursday, October 16, 2014

Friday Favorites: Bean Boots



1. Favorite Song:

I just heard Carrie Underwood's new song Something In The Water. It gave me CHILLS! It is such an amazing song that talks about salvation. LOVE IT!




2. Favorite New Shoes:




I just recently bought a pair of bean boots from L.L. Bean. They are my new favorite shoes! I remember them being popular from a long time ago, and they are making there way back into style! They are comfy and functional!




3. Favorite Obsession:

My name is Audra and I am obsessed with Super Bubble Bubble Gum. My friend, Molly, brought a whole tub of it to our retreat a few weeks ago and I stole a lot of it. Ok so I didn't steal it, but kind of. She did let me take some, but only after I grabbed two fist fulls of it. Thank you, Molly!!!


4. Favorite Flying Pig:




Kole was allowed to pick out any toy at Cracker Barrel and he selected a flying pig. The flying pig has become disgusting so he tried to wash it in the dishwasher. And no...sadly the pig doesn't really fly.




5. Favorite Friend Visit:



Last weekend my friend, Megan, came into town for her class reunion. She came over to the house on Saturday afternoon and we had so much fun talking and laughing! Love fun times like this!!!




Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I want a pair of those! They are on my Christmas list! and I love our visit..can't wait to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are super cute. I need a pair. I hadn't heard that Carrie Underwood song until now so thanks for sharing!! Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Stopping by from Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING Carrie Underwood's song too!!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete