Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friday Favorites: California Style

Surprise! If you follow me on Instagram you already knew, but we have spent the last week in California!!! I will do a full recap next week, but thought I would share some of my California favorites for today!





1. Favorite Cupcake:






We had cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes (from the TV show DC Cupcakes.) I have the birthday vanilla and it was so good!!! My aunt had the coconut and my cousin had the pumpkin and we all agreed---delicious! I was skeptical because last year in New York, I was so excited to try cupcakes from Carlos Bakery AKA "The Cake Boss" and was terribly disappointed. I did love Buddy the Baker's sprinkle cookies at least.






2. Favorite Beach Inn:






We stayed at the Beach Inn at Hermosa Beach and I adore that place. It was so nice and beautiful. I would definitely go back and hope to at some point! We were literally right on the beautiful, clean beach.






3. Favorite Disney Character:






Y'all. I have always loved Donald. He's a little bit sassy, and I appreciate that sass. And I just loved Disneyland. I can't wait to share more.






4. Favorite Burger:



I had my first In-and-Out Burger. And then returned for my second. Can we get an In and Out in Arkansas? Or a Steak n Shake a little closer??? I love thin burgers!






5. Favorite Book:






I read Boomama's book A Little Salty To Cut The Sweet on my trip. It was the perfect mix of making me laugh and nostalgic of times growing up in the south. It made me miss my great-grandparents and grandparents tho (luckily I still have my Grandaddy at least.)






Tune in next week to hear all about Cali, Disneyland, and Fanny Pack Mom's "Man Purse Uncle."



For more Friday Favorites visit Erika, Andrea, and Narci for the link up!

2 comments:

  1. Sophie's book is one of my favorites! And she's gonna have a new one coming out soon! :) Can't wait to hear about your Cali trip. Holly and I went last year with my sister...we had a BLAST! :)

    ReplyDelete