Thursday, October 2, 2014

Confessions (and I don't mean the hit Usher song)

Today I have some confesssions to make. You thought this would be juicy, didn't you? Nope! More like quirky and embarrassing.


1. I never just slide a shoe on without looking in it first. This goes back to a time my brother went to put his tennis shoe on and SAW A MOUSE ASLEEP IN HIS SHOE. He then flipped the shoe over and knocked the mouse out. It was like a real life Tom & Jerry episode. Read more about my mouse tales here.


2. I do not eat seafood. Everyone is always confused by this tidbit. I cannot handle the texture of most seafood. And no...I haven't even tried a bite of it and refuse.


3. I can be a conspiracy theorist. I create theories in my mind and Kyle has to snap me out of it. This year on 9/11 I was debating sending the kids to school because of all of the attacks and issues going on in the middle east. Kyle told me I was crazy and they went to school and Praise the Lord no attacks on our country.


4. I talk with my hands. A lot. So much that my family has to ask me to calm down. I'm simply trying to make conversations more lively.


5. I tend to try to make movie and TV show characters come into their roles in real life. I do not appreciate them having a private life outside of the character they are playing. For example, I get very upset when characters have an onscreen romance that is so believable and it doesn't carry into real life (hello Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams I am talking to you)


6. After reading Gone Girl, I began wondering if there were sociopaths in social circles of mine. Based on statistics, chances are sociopaths are all around us.....Let that sink in a minute.


7. I have a nighttime routine I cannot break. Literally, I cannot sleep if I do not follow all steps. These steps include brushing teeth, washing face, and removing contacts.


8. I love waking up 2-3 hours before my alarm goes off and realizing I have that much longer to sleep. Glorious!!!


9. I am the shortest person in my family. Sure Punk Beauty Queen Sister is skinny...I could be skinny too with 6 more inches of height. Speaking of the Punk, I love when people tell me I look like PBQS. She does not love it. I would be offended if she wasn't such a PBQS.


10. I genuinely LOVE Christmas. I love the true meaning of Christmas and Jesus' birth and celebrate the season for as long as possible. Christmas does not overwhelm me. I do feel sad on December 26th, but immediately start hoping for snow as my next big event!





No comments:

Post a Comment