Sunday, October 26, 2014

California here we come

Last Thursday morning Kyle and I woke our excited boys up to head to California! We met my Aunt Lu Anne, Uncle Randy, and cousins Maddie, Jake, and Josh. I was excited/ a nervous wreck because all that was flashing on the news was "EBOLA." And how a lady had just gotten of off a Frontier Airline flight with EBOLA. Of course we were flying on Frontier Airlines. Of course. No fear though...I am a Fanny Pack Mom after all and was prepared.





Ebola fears were not going to ruin my trip. However, Clorox wipes did give me peace of mind.


College girls, Jake is available. If you would like to be related to FPM email me a headshot and bio.


I posted this picture of one of my cousins, who we met in Denver, along with my boys. In the caption I wrote, "Well we hopped of the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan...Or two kids and Jake. Either way I hope a Britney song will be on at some point. #partyintheusa"

My cousin, Maddie, was quick to tell me she had no idea what that IG post was supposed to mean and thought I was crazy until she figured out it was Miley....back when she was "just bein' Mileyyy."

Maddie---I hope you picked up on the second song reference. And the song reference in the title of this post.


Anyway! Back to the trip, we were so excited to arrive at our amazing boutique hotel, Beach House at Hermosa Beach.





It was adorable and the room was so nice and comfortable. It was more like an apartment. We even had Miley...I mean Maddie...come stay in our living room so she could get away from sharing a room from her family which includes two brothers and a dad who makes awkward comments. Just sayin' we saved the girl.





After a quick In-and-Out burger lunch and a quick trip to Target we headed to the beach. We went to Target because I forgot my swimsuit...On a trip to Cali. Oh well, I got a cute new swimsuit out of the deal for a great price.





Krews is a BEACH BOY! He absolutely loves it and will stay on the beach all day. He plays in the waves and giggles the entire time! Kole loves it too. He is weary of the water unless being held, but love to run around and play in the sand.





Miley Maddie (ok, last one I will stop) was so sweet to play with Krews and keep him safe in the water. Josh and Jake played with the boys too! They even dug holes where they could "stand" and get buried with sand.





Kole took his turn and had Josh block the sun out of his eyes.





This is about how deep I went in because it was COOOOLLLDDDD!





I love these sweet little boy footprints in the sand.





This is how we spent our days Thursday and Sunday. I have a recap of Friday's Disneyland trip, Saturday's adventure of Man Purse Uncle, and Monday and Tuesday's solo days with Krews and Kole so stay tuned this week for more!

2 comments:

  1. SO so fun! I would love to try In N Out Burger & Georgetown cupcake!
    Your hotel looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful!!!! I look forward to more fun trips with my family!

      Delete