Thursday, October 16, 2014

Under the Weather, Weather, Weather Hey

Since we had such a big weekend, I wasn't surprised on Sunday afternoon when Krews started saying he had a headache and was really tired. I had him get in bed and had him rest. By that night, he was running a low grade fever. I gave him some Ibuprofen, but he still didn't sleep great. I took him to our wonderful pediatrician and she said he had a little virus. By Monday afternoon, Kole and I both felt bad so we all napped. I know I am sick when I can take a nap!!! We spend Monday and Monday night resting and all felt better by Tuesday, but kept resting up!





All they felt like eating was Fuji's soup and rice, so Kyle picked some up for them. I must say, I like their expensive tastes in sick food. I hate when my kids are sick, but love the time cuddling up to them and trying to help them feel better. I am so thankful God provided healing in our house this week and pray we can stay healthy for the rest of the flu/sick season! Anytime we have sickness, it makes me realize how hard it must be on parents and children who have extended illnesses they deal with daily. I also realize how hard it must be for single parents with sick kids, or who become sick themselves and do not have help! I need to do a better job of praying for sick children/parents of these children and single parents. Sometimes being sick is just the wake up call we need of how hard others have it in life!


Praying all of my readers are healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment