Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Why Wives Hate Hunting

Fanny pack husband likes to hunt. I do not like for fanny pack husband to hunt. I do not understand the appeal of anyone wanting to hunt. I decided there are plenty of women out there like me who hate that their husbands go hunt. Enjoy my list of why hunting is awful to me:


1. I don't like waking up before daylight.


2. Woods are scary.


3. Who wants to kill an animal?


4. EWW in my best Jimmy Fallon voice.


5. Waste of time.


6. Waste of money.


7. Red red red red redneck.


8. If I am shooting a gun it means someone is after me, not an innocent deer/duck/turkey is lurking.


9. Hunting stuff smells bad.


10. My brother comes to our house late at night to get hunting supplies the night before a hunt and
never fails to set off our alarm. Never fails.


11. It is typically cold.


12. It is allowed on family holidays. Really? Close hunting on Thanksgiving game and fish commission.


13. Not my thang.


14. Unsafe. And I am not referring to the guns. I am referring to climbing into a 20 foot deer stand IN
THE DARK people.


15. Fanny pack husband proof read this post and his only complaint was I originally said he climbs into a 10 foot deer stand. He said I better at least say he is climbing into a 20 foot stand or he would get phone calls from family members making fun of him (I believe he is referring to you Biggie and Uncle John.)


16. My extended family never fails to come into town and want to play hunting themed games such as a family version of The Hunger Games. Excuse me???? disclaimer no people are "taken out" during this game However, I wouldn't know because I do not participate.


17. Is anyone with me yet?


18. No one looks as cool as Katniss with a bow and arrow.


19. Is hunting season over yet?


20. And one last time......red red red red redneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment