Thursday, October 9, 2014

"Firday" Favorites


Today I am linking up for Friday Favorites, or as I keep accidentally typing "Firday" Favorites.


1. Favorite show: DWTS

My DAY. WAS. MADE. when Alfonso did the Carlton dance on Monday night. And then cute little Sadie Robertson was adorable doing her Duck Dynasty samba. The icing on the cake was her speaking on her faith. I love that she uses her fame to share God's love. She talked about her family being attacked for their faith and said, "If you carry the football, you're gonna get tackled." Preach on sister.


2. Favorite laugh at the cabin:

I posted earlier in the week about my trip my friend's cabin for a retreat this weekend. I was trying to be funny and bought a game called "Ultimate Truth or Dare" at Tuesday Morning for $2.99. It said for ages 7 and up. One person was dared to suck her thumb until her next turn, one was dared to speak in a French accent until her turn, and I was dared to trade clothes. So Sarah had me go change into a pair of her husband's old onsie pajamas. It was hilarious. I rocked the look with my Tory flats. STYLISH!





3. Favorite Project

My favorite project right now is working on my Christmas shopping list. I have a whole post written on that for next week, but here is just a very small part of my running list. Don't worry family members if you do not see your name....I couldn't fit all of it in the pic ;)





4. Not my favorite news.

Saturday morning, one of my besties, Jessica, sent me a screenshot of the TV show Dallas' Facebook page. It said Dallas has been canceled. I cannot even handle this news. How can they cancel Dallas??? It's supposed to be the show that never ends. I am still not over J.R.'s death, so how am I supposed to deal with the whole show being over? I'm not happy with you TNT.





5. Favorite month:

We have so many fun things planned for the rest of this month that I am SO excited about! Exciting blog posts to come documenting it all! Happy Firday!

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO.....Not Dallas!!!! I love that show!!!! TNT is failing me! And I am definitely going to watch DWTS online to see Carlton dance! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I can't even deal with Dallas. Carlton dance is helping tho!

      Delete
  2. I had no idea you were a fellow Arkansan until I saw you on Kelly's Korner. Your sister is stunning and definitely should have won :) Our family has been enjoying this season of DWTS too. Loved Sadie's samba!

    ReplyDelete