Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites: Matthew McConaughey Edition

Favorite shoe:

These are my new favorite shoes. Perfect for transitioning from Summer to Fall. I got these from Sole Society. Love them!
Favorite statement:

Matthew McConaughey WORE A FANNY PACK.

This has been so exciting for Fanny Pack Fans everywhere. And then my friend, Amanda, sent me this picture of her son rocking a fanny pack. How cute is he?
Favorite snack:

My boys made these with "Ms. Hannah" and I literally ate ½ of them.
Favorite visitor:

PBQS came to see us!!!
Favorite show:

The return of Dallas! I miss JR…but let’s be honest John Ross can play people almost as well as his daddy.
Favorite future plans:

Dinner with my family and friends for one of my good friend's birthday. Maybe Matthew McConaugney and I will even hang out this weekend with our fanny packs. You never know.

3 comments:

  1. Love those booties from Sole Society!!! Perfect for fall. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup. Love the shoes! And if Matthew McConaughey's wearing a fanny pack, I must get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog! Love this post. I saw that pic of MM on People and thought to myself...there is absolutely nothing wrong with a fanny pack!! LOL...and those booties are FAB!!! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete