Friday, August 1, 2014

Fanny Pack Mom's Friday Favorites




Today I am linking up with www.tabanderika.blogspot.com to give my Friday Favorites!


1. Favorite Purchase:


These boots were on sale during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. With it being such a cold summer in Arkansas, I am thinking Fall in my mind! #nsale



2. Favorite Date:

Park and dinner at Fuji's with these cuties while Kyle was on a work trip.






3. Favorite moment:


When Kyle returned home! We were SO happy to see him!



4. Favorite Bible verse:


 When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalm 94:18-19

This was the lead verse for my devotional one morning in the Unglued Devotional by Lysa Terkeurst. It is wondeful! A perfect morning devotional for moms!



Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. My images keep disappearing! If anyone has any idea why please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are using the upload photos tool try just copying and pasting photos in from facebook, shutterfly or any website. I had photos disappear when I was uploading them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I will try that and try to fix the post!

      Delete