Wednesday, August 13, 2014

All About Krews

On the day my sweet Krews was born, I fell in love instantly. I remember looking over at Kyle holding him and thinking, "How could I ever be any happier?"


Krews has been a mamas boy since the beginning. He always slept right beside me and still does. He has always had beautiful blue eyes that draw you in completely. When he was a baby, he had so many fat rolls and oh how I love to look at pictures of them.




If you know Krews, you know he is genuinely sweet. I promise I am not just saying that because I am his mom and love him so much. Kyle and I are amazed at his sweet nature and attitude...probably because neither one of us has ever been so sweet HA!  Krews constantly shows kindness to others and is always available to help. I consider this such a blessing because I think kindness can take you more far than any other quality in life. He is always sweet and happy to every person who comes in contact with him.






Krews is the best big brother. He is constantly taking care of Kole. The other day my future sister-in-law was watching them one morning and was so impressed with how he comforted Kole as he was waking up. He always includes him and never acts like he is a tag along little brother.




Krews loves sports! As a family, we enjoy playing golf at night and he takes it very seriously. He also loves tennis, baseball and soccer. Some of my favorite memories we are making right now are nighttime baseball, soccer, or golf games in the yard.


His biggest downfall is he is a perfectionist. If he doesn't perfect something or automatically understand something he melts down and is so hard on himself. I pray he can have the confidence and self love to overcome this, however he comes by it naturally :)




Krews has so many wonderful qualities, but what I am most proud of is his constant faith in God. A few months ago he came to us and told us he wants Jesus to live in his heart and he means it! He "gets it" more than most average adults. He has a childlike faith that shines and strengthens my own faith. If we forget to pray, Krews reminds us and holds us accountable. He is a prayer warrior and anytime I am sick specifically says, "Mama, can I pray for you?"




I pray for Krews to have a wonderful life and to always work for Jesus. I also pray for his future spouse and her parents. This is something my mom always said she prayed for me, and I was blessed with the most wonderful, loving husband. Every day before school Kyle tells him to have a good day and to be a leader. And I pray he will always be a leader and example!



We love you Krews! And don't worry, Kole, tomorrow's post is all about you!

4 comments:

  1. this is precious...made me cry!! Isn't it such a blessing that our kids love Jesus! Wow! I wished we lived closer so Jagger and Krews could be BFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a handsome guy! I had never been around little boys before my son was born, but I've learned quickly that there is a very special bond between a boy and his mommy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I absolutely love being a boy mama!

      Delete