Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites: Barbara can you hear me?

Today I and linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites. No pictures today because I've been really sick and cannot get on my computer.

1. Favorite Icon:

It has made me so sad that Joan Rivers died from such a simple procedure. I met her once in the greenroom at Fox and she was the same off camera as she was on camera. Always smiling and happy!

2. Favorite dog:

PBQS got a new dog, Berkley.

 For everyone wanting me to get a dog for my children, I'm sure I will inherit Berkely in 3 months or less when the new wears off and PBQS is over him.

3. Favorite gossip:
I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office today hearing this lady and man become BFF over religion. They both support the Jimmy Swaggert ministry because they both believe he has a "clear message." They were upset that he once "fell from grace" but still donate money. They are also worried about a friend they each know named Barbara. Apparently Barbara keeps jumping from church to church and they want her to pick a church. This was very dramatic. Barbara, if you by any chance read this blog, your friends want you to pick a church already.

4. Favorite verse:

This is not taken from the Jimmy Swaggert ministries, but is a verse my kids love and my friend sent me this week.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment