Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday's Top Ten

1. WOW! I have had so many sweet people checking up on me since my surgery. I am blessed with such sweet people in my life!

2. My dad is now reading my blog. I know this because he is now commenting under the name "Ricky007" Bond. Ricky Bond.

3. I am so amazed at how aware children are at a young age....they have really known I haven't felt good. Last night Krews have me his favorite dinosaur pillow so I could be more comfortable and this morning Kole gave me his beloved "My Daisy and Snuffles" stuffed animals.

4. Britney Spears and her latest boyfriend just broke up. In my mind, she should be married to Justin Timberlake. Maybe Britney would have been ok if JT would have been in her life during her "Oh Britney...this isn't going to end well" phase.

5. Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air will be on Dancing with the Stars. My mother can vouch for me that I have wanted him on this show for years. YEARS.

6. No. I don't have a cat yet, but I know the previous statement made you wonder. If I did get a cat I would want a leopard print cat because it would be in style.

7. I do not think Angelina Jolie was a pretty bride. Her dress was weird just like she is for kissing her brother and wearing a vile of Billy Bob's blood. So tired of all the attention she gets in the media. #TEAMANISTON from the beginning. And I have the hair styles to prove my loyalty.

8. My kids keep asking if it will snow soon. I hope to have lots of snow this year myself. I love snow days! I still check the news like an excited child to see what the chances of snow are, if schools will be canceled, or if refreezing will make the roads worse than the day before. I also love to go to the grocery store and stock up as if we will be locked in for weeks. Sledding...snow ball fights...rumors about how much snow we will get...I love it all!

9. I have been in bed with the TV on so much in the last two days I can't recall if I'm in the middle of a real housewives brawl, if I attended Kimye's wedding, or if it was all just things I saw on TV. Reality and reality shows are all running together.

10. Do you like the top ten style post or is it too random? Comment on the blog with your feedback of what kind of posts are the best to read.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I laughed out loud several times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to get better .... MT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love random thoughts posts. I try to do them every week myself, but sometimes forget.

    ReplyDelete