Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Struggle

I feel like I'm in a bit of a blogging funk and am really questioning the entire thing. I love writing and the creative element. I love documenting my life, so I can always remember all if it. But I question is it what I should be doing? Does it really matter? Is it a good use of time? Should I expose details of my life and my family's life? I just don't know. I also worry that my blog could seem annoying to some people, so if I continue as I have been I question whether to link it to my Facebook page or not. I just don't know. I might also just post less often to see how I feel about it. The reason I bring any of this up is to be honest, which is the main purpose of this blog. And also because I did post yesterday, but without a link to Facebook and had several people ask why I didn't, as I typically post 5 days a week.

Maybe it is just a funk. But I just wanted to let anyone who is wondering know where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment